Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I decided I would put some sort of pictures on my blog because right now it is kinda boring. It doesn't look that bad to me, because it's really my "journal" of sorts. I guess it wouldn't be that interesting to other people, so I'll try to be more proactive about adding pictures that pertain to whatever I'm blogging about on that day.


Ok, so by now I'm sick and tired of listening to people talk shit about Mike. I guess their mamas never taught them to have respect for the dead. It's getting real old, real fast. Whatever you may have thought he was or wasn't... Whatever you thought he may have done or didn't do... Whatever you felt about the man... he's gone now. So, that means he isn't what he was or wasn't. He's not doing what he did or didn't. He's can't give two shits what you feel about him. Leave the shit alone. Why must people constantly drive shit in the ground & speak ill of those that can't defend themselves?? This is precisely why I always tell my friends I don't like people. People (as a whole/in general) are cowards who pray on the weak and helpless. The same muthafuckas talking shit about him now are the same asses that were front row at every concert within 75 miles of their hometown. Envy is a powerful thing. The saying used to be if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Now it's if you can't beat 'em, beat 'em down until they feel like nothing. I never understood how preying on the weak could make someone feel powerful & full of themselves. That's probably the most ignorant concept I've never been able to grasp & I hope I never do. Shit like this just really gets under my skin. I have no tolerance for ignorant ass people. Ughh... next subject before I blow a gasket!! <--- do black people say that?




Watched the Wendy Williams Show... loved it!! I think a lot of people won't watch because they feel like it might have the same flavor as her radio show. So not the truth. It's actually a real talk show!!! Yes... she is capable of conducting real business. My sister hates Wendy and even she watches the show. I must warn though, the shit is uber contagious. I have been walking around all day saying "how u doin". I am even answering my phone like that. It's stuck in my head. If you haven't watched... watch!



--->I am such a bad friend. One of my besties had a bday recently & my silly ass forgot. Sorry! HAPPY BDAY AMBERNYSE!!!
<---


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Ive heard good things about her show too! I actually love this womans personality.. I really gotta start tuning in.. I haven't watched tv in awhile, smh.. It comes on at like 10 right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not at all what people are expecting from the "Queen of Controversy". The show is hot & uber entertaining. It still has the WW flare, but a little more toned down. I think it comes on @ 10, but I usually catch it @ night. It comes on @ 11 on BET. One of my favs.

    ReplyDelete